17 October 2012

The Donkey War

Ok. As I was doing research for this blog, I come across what I think is the most undercover story of World War Two. Something buried deep into archives and documents, kept secret by high command. Until today... The Donkey War.

After the V2 and V3, the German command comes with this idea to win the war. The German armed donkey.



Pretty deadly weapons and as you know, well use by Rommel in North-Africa. So, for now, it's not a big deal, and you probably seen those around the web... But where things start to be pretty interesting, it's the Allied answer to that.



Bang! After D-Day, a whole section of Donkey was landed on Omaha, ready to take down Hitler... And they did, all across Europe, Africa, Italia...


And as my research goes by, I think I undercover the phase II of this plan, The V4 caribou... Simply amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment